11 Oct WorldTrek on the Go
We can’t believe how fast the summer went, and now it’s almost Halloween, so fall is racing along too. Speaking of, have you read Mystery of the Ballerina Ghost yet? It’s a perfect book for Halloween fun!
Even though we haven’t blogged, we didn’t disappear—well, except to the Netherlands, Connecticut, Spain, Massachusetts, China, Washington, and Kansas. And now we’re headed off to Singapore. Talk about jet lag.
We’ve also been busy basking in the glow of the glitter of several awards for Pack-n-Go Girls Adventures:
- 2017 Literary Classics Gold – Best Series – Early Ready
- 2017 Moonbeams Silver – Best Early Chapter Book Series
- 2017 CIPA Evvy Silver Award – Children’s Chapter Books for Mystery of the Min Min Lights
And we added to the glitter with several nice awards for Never Enough Flamingos, one of our latest novels for adults:
- 2017 Kansas Notable Book Selection
- 2017 CIPA Evvy Gold Award –Historical Fiction
- 2017 IPPY Bronze for Midwest Regional Fiction
We also had a very happy August when Publisher’s Weekly featured Pack-n-Go Girls. It’s always a treat when the big guys notice the little guys and say inspiring things about the little guys.